Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hiking and Canopying



This past weekend went hiking in the mountains with some friends and we saw a few Condors as well an Eagles. After the hike we had a wonderful BBQ (yes we are always eating) but then we did something new. We went Canopying! For those of you that don't know what canopying is (I didn't until this weekend) it's actually a mellower form of a zip line. I am now addicted and can't wait to do it again.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks so fun! Great blog, Shan.
    Kisses-
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!! Your photos, your posts, everything. Canopying looks like a blast! It reminds me of swinging on a rope above Oak Creek or zipping along on a clothesline on the San Francisco peaks!

    Your blog is so inspiring I may just go back to posting on the one I started LAST year....Still there but I haven't posted in ages. Next week, maybe.

    I love you!!!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete